Call 212-434-2275 to make an appointment
The Lenox Hill Comprehensive Epilepsy Center was established in 2004 by Dr. Steven V. Pacia. The center offers the latest diagnostic and therapeutic options for patients suffering from seizure disorders in new and comfortable surroundings on the premises of Lenox Hill Hospital.
We are interested not only in accurate diagnosis and prompt effective treatment, but also in improving quality of life for our patients. Disabling medication side effects, driving, pregnancy, uncontrolled seizures, exercise and many other issues are common concerns of our patients, that are best dealt with by a comprehensive center experienced in solving these issues and open to alternative solutions.
- Diagnosis of Seizures/ Epilepsy
- Unexplained falls or loss of consciousness
- Spells Transient events or neurologic symptoms or dysfunction:
- Language difficulty
- Sensory disturbance (numbness/tingling)
- Management and withdrawal of anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs)
- Seizures related to brain tumors
Located on the third floor of the medical office building attached to the hospital, the recently renovated outpatient office of the Lenox Hill Hospital CEC offers a comfortable and quiet waiting room and an EEG suite located on the premises.