- Diagnosis of Seizures/ Epilepsy
- Unexplained falls or loss of consciousness
- “Spells” – Transient events or neurologic symptoms or dysfunction:
- Language difficulty
- Sensory disturbance (numbness/tingling)
- Management and withdrawal of anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs)
- Seizures related to brain tumors
Located on the third floor of the medical office building attached to the hospital, the recently renovated outpatient office of the Lenox Hill Hospital CEC offers a comfortable and quiet waiting room and an EEG suite located on the premises.