|Read our E-Magazine|
|Receive our E-Newsletters|
|Become our Fan|
|Self-test: Check your allergy trigger I.Q.|
Test your knowledge about avoiding allergy triggers! Select True or False for each statement on the left. Then see how you did by checking the correct answers and explanations.
1. If you are allergic to indoor molds or dust mites, keep humidity under 80%.a) True
2. Stuffed animals can make allergies worse.a) True
3. Keeping the kitchen clean and taking the garbage out regularly can be helpful for some allergies.a) True
4. If you are allergic to your pet, your main option is to find it a new home.a) True
5. You can sometimes reduce allergy symptoms by cleaning the mold in your bathroom, and anywhere else you see it growing.a) True
How well did you do? Click the link below to find out.
Reviewed By: Paula J. Busse, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Clinical Immunology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, Review provided by VeriMed Healthcare Network. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, A.D.A.M., Inc.